|Home Page||Eight Ash Green Village Hall|
|Fordham Windmill||Photos Past and Present|
|All Saints Church||Brick and Tile Public House|
|Eight Ash Green Cricket Club|
and Tile Pub
This photograph was taken in 1930. Villager, Tom Nice is seen watering his horse from the shallow pond. The wooden shed to the right of the Brick and Tile was used to manufacture candles, and were sold, along with paraffin, and firewood, to the local villagers.
|Last updated: 28 October 2001 17:55:02|